NJCTL’s membership program is ideal for students who want to fill in gaps from previous courses, get a head-start on next year’s courses, or just review specific topics. Membership is also great for teachers getting ready for the next year or for anyone who wants to increase their knowledge and understanding of science, mathematics, or computer science. It provides free access to all NJCTL Self-Study courses and reduced prices on courses taught by an NJCTL instructor.
NJCTL Self-Study Membership Program provides:
- Free enrollment to all Self-Study courses
- 15% tuition reduction on courses taught by NJCTL faculty
- Access to discussion boards with teachers and peers
1. The first family-member: $95 per year
2. Each additional family-member: $45 per year